Light Hiking Tent - 1-2 Person
Our 1 or 2 person trekking tent for rent is a portable lightweight tunnel tent perfect for hiking in Iceland.
This technical tent features Vango's patented Tension Band System (TBS ®II) for even better performance in adverse Icelandic weather conditions.
The hexagon flysheet is strongly waterproof (5000 Hydrostatic Head) with fully taped seams, while the inner tent is made of highly breathable polyester, with mesh windows for better ventilation.
The inner groundsheet is made of highly waterproof (6000 HH) polyester.
The tent can be pitched either all as one, or flysheet first, depending on weather conditions.
A lightweight, strong and reliable hiking tent that can sleep up to 2 people.
Perfect for hikers and campers on the go around Iceland, this tent is fast to pitch, compact and light to carry. It also comes packed with great features, from the highly waterproof fabric to the tension band system which ensures excellent stability and performance even in Iceland's ever-changing weather.
- Hiking tent for up to 2 people
- Double-wall tent with rain flysheet
- Waterproof groundsheet
- Vango's Tension Band System
- Fully taped seams
- Breathable polyester inner tent
- Easy to pitch & fold down
- Weather-tested in a certified wind and rain test centre to the European standard EN5912
- Powerlite® 7001-T6 alloy poles
- Protex® HH 5,000 mm hexagonal polyester embossed 70D flysheet
- Groundsheet hydrostatic head: 6000 mm
Data Sheet & Measures
- Pack size: 44 x 14 cm
- 2 person tent
- Weight: 2,25 kg
- Fabric: Polyester
- Approx. Pitching time : 7 min
Vango hiking tent is the perfect choice for camping in Iceland. Developed and tested in the harsh and similar Scottish weather for more than 40 years, it will withstand strong wind and the every-changing Icelandic summer weather.