Emergency Shelter - 4 People
A lightweight water- and wind-proof shelter, dependable in bad weather or emergencies.
Easy to carry thanks to the compact size and quick to set up when needed.
The stuff sack is attached so that you won't lose it, and doubles as a vent when the shelter is in use.
The bottom has a waterproof seating area and a drawcord to better retain your body heat.
In extreme situations you can feel safe with the knowledge that the storm shelter's bright colour and reflective tape can get you spotted from a long distance even in poor lighting.
Please be aware that traditional campers are unlikely to need a shelter.
A useful piece of equipment for groups of backpackers and hikers who like to be extremely well organized and ready even for the harsher Icelandic weather.
The shelter can be used during emergency situations or just as a rest stop to regain strength away from the elements, for example during a hike in the lashing rain and wind.
- Shelter for up to 4 people
- Drawcord at base to keep heat in and wind out
- Bright colours and reflective strips on top to be highly visible even in poor light conditions
- Great for unpredictable weather in Iceland
- PVC windows
- Mesh vents to reduce condensation
- Easy to use
- Fire retardant fabric
- Protex® 3,000HH HC polyester 70D
- Sealed seams
Data Sheet & Measures
- Pack size: 19 x ø 14 cm
- Dimensions : L 130 x H 110 x W 120 cm
- Weight: 0,5 kg
- Fabric: Polyester
- Approx. Pitching time : 1 min