Tent - 4 Person XXL - Iceland
A 3-pole tunnel tent for rent with extra-large inner space, ideal for up to 4 people. This tent is able to withstand Iceland's strong winds thanks to Vango's patented Tension Band System.
The double walls, which include a waterproof flysheet, are guaranteed to keep you dry and warm indoors even when it is rainy and windy outside.
The perfect tent for friends or a family who desire to travel around Iceland. This very spacious tent has a vast sleeping area and an equally large porch, ample enough to both store your equipment and to relax indoors. The porch is an all-weather bonus: a convenient shelter when the weather turns bad, thanks to the waterproof flysheet, it can be opened up during sunny days, allowing you to enjoy the breath-taking Icelandic nature whatever the weather.
- 2 large entrance doors, both with a mesh panel and a waterproof panel
- Vango patented TBS ®II – Tension Band System, ensuring high performance in windy weather
- Double-walled tent with rain flysheet
- Linked-in waterproof groundsheet
- Large clear PVC windows
- Breathable polyester inner tent with mesh panels which increase ventilation
- Spacious sleeping space
- Easy to pitch & fold down
- PowerFlex® fibreglass poles
- Protex® 3,000HH polyester embossed 150D
- Polyethylene 10,000HH inner & porch groundsheets
- Large front porch to keep your gear dry or stay inside when it is raining or windy
Data Sheet & Measures
- Pack size: L 66 x H 22 x W 20 cm
- 4 person tent
- Weight: 8,3 kg
- Fabric: Polyester
- Approx. pitching time : 15 min
This Vango tent is the perfect choice for camping around Iceland. Developed and tested in the harsh and similar Scottish weather for more than 40 years, you will see it a lot in camping sites in Iceland.
Please note that due to the size of this tent, this model is not suitable to camp in the Highlands. The Icelandic winds can be extremely powerful in the highlands so it is better to use a smaller / lower profile tent.